FedEx One Rate® is flat rate shipping that is mailed in specified FedEx packaging. FedEx One Rate® shipments do not require you to have exact weight or measurements.
FedEx One Rate® must be enabled on your FedEx account.
Selecting FedEx One Rate® in ShippingEasy
To ship using a FedEx One Rate® package you can:
- Set up a Shipping Preset with an eligible service and package you would like to use.
Shipping Presets can be accessed from the ORDERS page.
- Choose an eligible service and package from the Carrier Services and Packaging when creating your label from the READY TO SHIP page.
FedEx One Rate® Package Types Supported in ShippingEasy
Maximum weight, 10 pounds
- FedEx® One Rate Envelope
Maximum weight, 50 pounds
- FedEx® One Rate Pak
- FedEx® One Rate Small Box
- FedEx® One Rate Medium Box
- FedEx® One Rate Large Box
- FedEx® One Rate Extra Large Box
- FedEx® One Rate Tube
FedEx One Rate® is available for single package shipments to and from all 50 states, but not all areas of Alaska and Hawaii.
Services Eligible for FedEx One Rate®
- FedEx First Overnight®
- FedEx Priority Overnight®
- FedEx Standard Overnight®
- FedEx 2Day®
- FedEx 2Day A.M.®
- FedEx Express Saver®