- Added ability to Import Products from Amazon stores. Now, merchants can more quickly update their Product catalogs with their Amazon listings. Learn more.
- Added support for aliasing SKUs within a store. Now, a product can be listed multiple times in the same store. Each listing can be cross referenced in ShippingEasy with a SKU Alias. Then, when any of the aliased Products are sold, stock levels are adjusted for all listings. Learn more.
- Resolved an issue filtering the Products catalog. Now, unchecking a filter option removes the filter with a single click.
- Resolved issues filtering by Product SKU on the ORDERS page.
- Specifically, when the Product SKU contains a comma. Now, the ORDERS page Product SKU filter will return results when the SKU contains a comma.
- Specifically, when filtering for multiple Product SKUs and if any resulting orders contain at least two of those SKUs. Now, the ORDERS page will show the correct count of displayed orders.
- Resolved an issue filtering the Customers list. Now, unchecking a filter option removes the filter with a single click.
To receive automatic email updates of ShippingEasy's release notes, follow the Release Notes section.