- Added a new setting: Event History. From the blue navigation bar, go to the SETTINGS page, then select EVENT HISTORY from the list of "Account Settings". The EVENT HISTORY page provides access to printing events for specific orders or batch numbers. Event History search results include details such as which user printed a document, and when. Event History data is available for print jobs executed on March 14, 2017 and later.
- Enhanced USPS SCAN FORM page. Now, the count of shipments is displayed at the bottom of the page. Learn more about USPS SCAN forms.
- Resolved an error with the ShippingEasy open API. In order to access the ShippingEasy API, the account must be registered with a valid credit card.
- Resolved an issue affecting the USPS SCAN FORM page. Now, the pagination controls work correctly. Selecting a page number will display the corresponding list of shipments.
- Resolved an issue seen when re-running Shipping Rules. Specifically, when an order has a Sales Channel value. Now, when Shipping Rules are re-run on an order, it will retain the Sales Channel value.
- Resolved an issue seen when creating a shipment from the GLOBAL SEARCH page. Now, double-clicking the Create Shipment button will create a single shipment.
- Resolved an issue creating new Endicia accounts. Once registered, accounts will be displayed on the POSTAGE AND CARRIERS page.
- Resolved an issue committing stock for an order created with the ShippingEasy API. Now, ShippingEasy will commit the specified quantity of stock. Except when there is no quantity specified, then a single unit of stock is committed.