Downloading your customers information into a CSV file helps to organize your customer contact information. This tool requires ShippingEasy's Customer Marketing feature be enabled. Learn more.
Use this feature to keep records of your contacts and buyers. Or use it as a running start when updating your Customers in ShippingEasy. Learn more about uploading Customer data.
To download your Customers data to a CSV file:
- From the blue navigation menu, expand the MARKETING tab and select CUSTOMER LIST.
- Decide if you want to download all Customers or just some. If you wish to download only some Customers, use the filters to narrow the list to those you wish to download. Learn more about filtering Customers.
- Click on the Download Customers option.
- A modal will appear with a message that you will sent the CSV file by email. Click OK to continue.
- You will see an alert at the top of your page with a message confirming that the download is in progress. When ready, the file will be sent to the email address for the user login.
That’s it! You will be sent an email with the link to a CSV with your Customers’ information as soon as it is generated.