Product Tags are a great way to organize your products and orders. Learn more about Product Tags.
Product Tags can be used to filter your orders on the ORDERS page. This can help you find a specific subset of orders containing certain products, making for faster reviewing, picking, packing, and batching!
To filter orders by Product Tags:
- Go to the ORDERS page from the navigation bar.
- Select "More Filters" in the filter toolbar above the orders.
- From the left-hand menu, locate and expand the Product Tags filter.
- Then begin typing a product tag name. Product Tags that match the characters that you type are displayed automatically.
You can also specify multiple product tags by typing additional names and selecting from the displayed results.If you regularly use the "Product Tags" filter with other filters, consider setting up a Saved View. Learn how to set up Saved Views.
- The ORDERS page will immediately update to display only the orders that contain the specified Product Tag(s)
To remove a Product Tag from the filter, click the 'x' next to the Product Tag.