If you have closed your One Balance account you will no longer be able to use that account to purchase postage via ShippingEasy. In order to ship via USPS, you will need to disconnect the account from ShippingEasy and open a new One Balance account.
(1) How to: Disconnect the One Balance account from ShippingEasy
If your One Balance account has been closed, you will need to remove it from your ShippingEasy account. This allows you to open a new One Balance account.
To remove a One Balance account from ShippingEasy, email ShippingEasy with your Account ID. Our Customer Success team will be able to disconnect the account.
Once the account has been removed, you will have the option to open a new One Balance account for free.
(2) How to: Open a new One Balance account for free
One Balance from ShippingEasy is powered by Stamps.com. Learn more about One Balance.
- From the top left corner of your ShippingEasy account, click the ONE BALANCE AND CARRIERS link.
- Locate the Stamps logo. Click on the blue Register a FREE Account! button.
- The fields under "Account Information" will populate with the store information that you gave us when you signed up for your account. If you need to edit, you can do so.
- Enter your payment information. We do not store any payment information you gave us when you signed up. The card information you enter will be used for your postage balance with Stamps.
- Click on the check box to agree to Stamps' Terms of Service.
- Click on the blue Register Account button - you're all set!
Your ShippingEasy account is now set up with One Balance.