If you’ve closed your Endicia account you will no longer be able to use that account to purchase postage via ShippingEasy. In order to ship via USPS, you'll need to disconnect the account from ShippingEasy and open a new Endicia account.
(1) How to: Disconnect the Endicia account from ShippingEasy
If your Endicia account has been closed, you will need to remove it from your ShippingEasy account. This allows you to open a new Endicia account.
To remove an Endicia account from ShippingEasy, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Account ID. Our Support team will be able to disconnect the account.
Once the account has been removed, you'll have the option to open a new Endicia account for free.
(2) How to: Open a new Endicia account for free
- From the top left corner of your ShippingEasy account, click the POSTAGE AND CARRIERS link.
- Locate the Endicia logo. Click on the blue Register a FREE Account! button.
- The fields under "Account Information" will populate with the store information that you gave us when you signed up for your account. If you need to edit, you can do so.
- Enter your payment information. We do not store any payment information you gave us when you signed up. The card information you enter will be used for you postage balance with Endicia.
- Click on the check box to agree to Endicia's Terms of Service.
- Click on the blue Register Account button - you're all set!
Your ShippingEasy account is now set up with Endicia.