If you’ve closed your Endicia account, your postage balance would have been prompted to be refunded by Endicia.
Important: Account closure is permanent.
To continue to ship via USPS, you will have to open up a new account. If you already have an Endicia account, follow these steps to connect it to your ShippingEasy account.
To set up a new Endicia account through ShippingEasy:
NOTE: you will need to register each Endicia account separately.
- From any page in your account, click on the SETTINGS tab.
- Once there, click on POSTAGE AND CARRIERS beneath SHIPMENT SETTINGS. You'll be directed to the POSTAGE AND CARRIERS page.
- Click on the blue Register a FREE Account! button.
- The fields under "Account Information" will populate with the store information that you gave us when you signed up for your account. If you need to edit, you can do so.
- Enter your payment information. We do not store any payment information you gave us when you signed up. The card information you enter will be used for you postage balance with Endicia.
- Click on the check box to agree to Endicia's Terms of Service.
- Click on the blue Register Account button - you're all set!
Your ShippingEasy account is now set up with Endicia.