This feature is available to existing Inventory Management subscribers. Learn more about using the ShippingEasy Product Catalog.
ShippingEasy makes it easy to monitor your stock levels so that you know when to create purchase orders or restock your items.
To make use of this feature, you'll need to first set up Low Stock Thresholds on your account. Learn more about stock thresholds.
Once Low Stock Thresholds are set up, you'll automatically receive ALERTS at the top of your account when SKUs meet Low Stock Thresholds:
By clicking the link to the Product Catalog in the alert, you will be taken to the Product catalog with the option to filter to only SKUs meeting low stock thresholds.
If you do not want to wait to receive an alert, you can check for low stock products regularly by using the filter tools in the Product Catalog or by setting up a recurring report for Low Stock Products.
How to: Filter for Low Stock Products
- Go to the PRODUCT CATALOG.
- On the PRODUCT CATALOG page, locate the "Low Stock" filter option on the left-hand side and expand.
- Click on your company name. This will automatically update your Products list to include only those Products meeting the Low Stock Threshold that are being fulfilled from your company's warehouse.
If you also import FBA available inventory levels, you have the option to set a separate Low Stock Threshold for FBA inventory. The "Low Stock" filter will also include an option to filter for Fulfillment by Amazon orders. Learn more about importing FBA inventory.
How to: Set up a recurring report for Low Stock Products
- From the REPORTS page, expand the grey Inventory Reports menu and select the custom report that you created.
- Click Export and select Schedule.
- In the "Schedule Recurring Export" pop up, select the Daily, Weekly, or Monthly tab.
You will need to select a day of the week if weekly.
- Input the email address(es) in the Recipient box.
- Click Create Schedule