Packing slips are a great tool for communicating with your customers. ShippingEasy provides a default packing slip template that's ready to use right out of the box. Learn more.
With a little customization of your Packing Slip Message, you're able to include specific information that you’d like all your customers to see on their packing slip. This can include return information, sizing expectations, details of an upcoming promotion, or a general note.
The Packing Slip Message can also be tailored to each of your integrated stores. This makes it possible to customize it to each of your brands.
To customize the message on your packing slips:
- Navigate to the SETTINGS tab from the blue navigation bar.
- Select STORES & ORDERS from the left hand side.
- Locate the store for which you want to edit the Packing Slip Message and click Edit Store Settings.
- Scroll down to the "Communication" section and locate the Packing Slip Message field.
- Enter your Packing Slip Message.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and Save the change.
- If you have more than one store, just repeat these steps for each of your stores.
For more control over your packing slips, you can also create a customized packing slip template. Learn more.
FAQs: Packing Slips
What do ShippingEasy default packing slips look like?
How to: Set up my Packing Slips
How to: Create a custom Packing Slip Template and save it to your settings
How to: Design a custom Packing Slip Template